Planet costs and rewards on tablet

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
turtler7

Planet costs and rewards on tablet

Post by turtler7 »

I cannot figure out (or it is currently non-functional) how to view the other side of the planets I am scouting to know what cost to consider or to view the planet if I just scouted one location to see what rewards I can expect for finishing it. I have tried playing with tooltip settings to see if it becomes friendlier to tablet and lets me just click it once, or hold, or anything and it doesn't want to let me have that information. Please advise/add this to a to do list for future updates if possible.

EDIT: playing on a computer the tooltips work perfectly. But on my iPad air 2 it doesn't seem to work.
Victoria_La

Re: Planet costs and rewards on tablet

Post by Victoria_La »

It should be standard tooltip support for mobile which is press and hold. If it does not work it maybe a bug with framework.
Does tooltip work on other games from same device?
turtler7

Re: Planet costs and rewards on tablet

Post by turtler7 »

It definitely doesn't work on my tablet still. I will make an attempt to try tooltips on another game. I don't even know which games have tooltips since I rarely need them other than something like this where survey I need to compare both sides of the planet.

Return to “Eminent Domain”