* Probably fixed a bug that caused tables to get stuck. The problems should not occur again on new tables, and the fix to repair the damaged database on broken tables at least works for 1 table, and I am confident that the problem is solved.
* Fixed a bug with the Warehouse token confusing the city of Witten with a Ruhrort column.
* Fixed a bug moving the export marker to the leftmost space in 2 player games (the starting position had been correct).
* Added confirmation dialog when taking a debt.
* Added statistic counting the "emergency mode" debts (partly of personal interest: the bug which caused the game stuck was related to this feature added later, which should really be an emergency, but apparently it is used quite often).
* Added an option to turn off the barge animation. Clicking the new white icon with the ship toggles the animation. The current value is saved as user preference, so that you don't have to click this every time.
Thank you for your patience with the first bug and sorry for any penalty ...
Happy shipping! The obstacles on the Ruhr have been removed