iF TIE 2 night That should end game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
V3R0N1K4

iF TIE 2 night That should end game

Post by V3R0N1K4 »

Lately there is a problem of people not abandoning game or letting go if there is endless tie. Could you please make it so that if there is tie for 2 nights and 2 days, then the game should end itself by tie. Is that doable? Very thankful of all the hard work u have done already by bringing this game to us 💖💖💖
ChameleonBG

Re: iF TIE 2 night That should end game

Post by ChameleonBG »

I made a bug report regarding this (https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=12911) , and it has been acknowledged. So hopefully on next patch this can be fixed. Beside examples by V3R0N1KA, the example of my bug report is when wolf is school mistress and ov bartender. Same result. :)
pinkyandthebrain

Post by pinkyandthebrain »

Thanks for adding this into the game, but as we are humans we get impatient. I think many of us would like to see the three day stalemate reduced to two days - or even an option to tie the game after day one, like the abandon game button I suppose. You also feel sorry for those who were killed early on awaiting a rematch having to sit out this long slog.

If it can be done, great, and thanks! If it can't, well I'll have to learn meditation techniques or something!
Een

Post by Een »

pinkyandthebrain wrote: 15 January 2020, 03:22You also feel sorry for those who were killed early on awaiting a rematch having to sit out this long slog.
Well, you shouldn't! As soon as they lost, they are out of the game and they are free to quit and join another table, they don't have to stay till the end of this game :)
pinkyandthebrain wrote: 15 January 2020, 03:22 If it can be done, great, and thanks! If it can't, well I'll have to learn meditation techniques or something!
The thing is, we don't want this to trigger too soon either, so that it cannot end prematurely a game that is not really a stalemate. But you can still create a suggestion for this and if it gets a lot of votes we'll look into it.

Return to “The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow”