Necessary to read rule

General discussion on board games
Yobust

Necessary to read rule

Post by Yobust »

would it not be necessary, to read rule of a game and know we'll how to play it?... Before going online to challenge people. if you don't learn at first the rule, you will definitely fail, and make too others fail with you when you play in team as french tarot example, as it's a team play. so please for sake of others to not loosing points over your nonsense to come without having a clue about the rule and the game, not exactly respectful on bring others in your galère. Learn!!!! the rule lol
compte obelète

Re: Necessary to read rule

Post by compte obelète »

Yobust wrote: 06 March 2021, 21:55 would it not be necessary, to read rule of a game and know we'll how to play it?... Before going online to challenge people. if you don't learn at first the rule, you will definitely fail, and make too others fail with you when you play in team as french tarot example, as it's a team play. so please for sake of others to not loosing points over your nonsense to come without having a clue about the rule and the game, not exactly respectful on bring others in your galère. Learn!!!! the rule lol
well, some game are fun to play when you don't know how to play it. Because it's make the game more interesting.
But do that if there only beginners in the table. So it would be fun!

But yeah, team games should have the basic.
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

We play games for having a good time and past time. But we do play to achieve a goal , that's trying on winning. Because challenges, don't come without no wins lol. Anyone say that don't play to win, look at them when winning a game, big smiles on the their faces, as we get a thrill about it. Anyway what I was saying about learn rule , it's pretty logic what I was saying . Anyway have a good day all, Passé une bonne journée tous, que tengas un buen día todos, fijne dag allemaal,😉👍
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

Forget to mentioned .How can it be fun on playing games without knowing how to play it? Maybe so as I meet someone told me he didn't knew how to play chess. But he beat up that Grand Master, in 3 powerful moves. So I asked him the 3 moves, and he said he stand up , pick up the chair, and trash it on the head of grand master . He said " Who's the daddy now) lol it's a joke not real. Incase some misunderstood. Anyway the fun come when you achieve great things thru games as example playing tarot, in 6 hands ( 6 turns) 4 player ( abcd ). And example player C called 4 times thru the 6 turns and each time took against kitty LOL and win each times. Or beating a strong players than our self, in chess in 10 moves. That would be fun for player C, or who played against and won against top chess player I guess. So how can you achieve great things without knowing what you do why am LOL laughing at loud, because english language change Le chien ( 🐕) as a chatton (🐈), kitty mdr ( dying of laughs )😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂 Ps am not having an argument like a good conversations
LightKnight

Post by LightKnight »

I did play a few games with friends of mine without knowing how to play them, and simply trying on the go. It really can be fun. But, true, it's better for playing with friends, and for simple games.

Return to “Discuss about board games”