Story time

Discuss about anything!
compte obelète

Re: Story time

Post by compte obelète »

Then, the shopkeeper get shot by someone "see a little stuff of infos" "shopkeeper33412 was killed by Jean using "Super S""

You be like "what?"
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Then, the guy continue his aventure, in September, then he saw random fires going on, and saw some random Videos on YouTube.
AafjeKnuffel

Post by AafjeKnuffel »

So what to make of all this? The sun is purple, the shopkeeper is dead..... what colour would the moon be? Is there still a moon? Will I still be alive to see the moon shine or maybe it will just be a moonless night.
I'd better check if I have the necesarry stuff to survive this world.
So I definitely need.....
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

AafjeKnuffel wrote: 15 October 2020, 14:12 what colour would the moon be?
is still there, but he do the distracting dance meme
Stasinka

Post by Stasinka »

And so they all watched as the USA Election asteroid went zooming past. As it flamed into the atmosphere it did not burn up! Instead it released chemicals that changed the color of the moon to this strange puke green. And then in fear they watched it plunge towards the earth. But it missed land! A 2020 miracle! It plummeted into the ocean!
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Then, nothing happened since a while, now in 2021, 19th mars. We got another asteroid, but miss us and now we have pink waters.
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

TheClaudeQc wrote: 23 March 2021, 13:56 Then, nothing happened since a while, now in 2021, 19th mars. We got another asteroid, but miss us and now we have pink waters.
After a while, he was going on vacations and found that in July, the country he visited was pretty cold for once.
Then he came back and now there is multiple littles beans going around his house and some was murdering other beans.
AlbusMalum

Post by AlbusMalum »

Then a UFO took him to another planet, not known by humans.

Return to “Off-topic”