Solo Automa for Clans?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
KlausNY

Solo Automa for Clans?

Post by KlausNY »

I really enjoy the solo variant of Clans of Caledonia (over 500 plays). It allows me to learn a game, to practice and to enjoy the game play without dealing with live opponents.

Is there a possibility of adding an automa in addition to the solo variant (e.g. from myautoma solo resources)? Is there an issue with programming automa opponents on BGA or is it a choice of the publisher?

I noticed on BGG that most of the highly rated new games have solo or automa variants. Solo play on BGA is a variable I use to decide which new games to learn, teach and buy.
Tallow13

Re: Solo Automa for Clans?

Post by Tallow13 »

How do you start the solo variant? I can't figure it out.
Murrur

Post by Murrur »

Tallow13 wrote: 24 June 2020, 01:34 How do you start the solo variant? I can't figure it out.
its a bit complicated. first you have to choose training mode, then set 1 player only, then choose solo. I wish it was easier, needlessly many steps to do it :)
bartoleo

Post by bartoleo »

Hi,
we removed the option 'solo'.
Now to play in solo mode you must set Game Mode "Training Mode" and players to min 1, max 1

Leo

Return to “Clans of Caledonia”