* Added tournament mode according to the “Wettspielordnung” of the “Internationale Skatordnung”. This has additional scoring per hand, intended to better balance the different games and to avoid that several high value games decide the whole match: After every hand the declarer gets additional 50 points if he wins, or he looses another 50 points. Additionally, in case of a loss, the players of the opponent party get 40 points each. Note that the tournament game is only available for standard scoring; alternative scoring method and pub rules are not allowed (these all are not part of the “Skatordnung”, by the way). The game setup screen has been updated. If you select tournament game, the other options are not available. So if you want to play according to the “Skatordnung” just select “Tournament game” and the number of rounds.
* Added tie breaker rules (to be found together with the tournament scoring in the “Wettspielordnung”). In case of a tie the number of won games decides. If the score is still tied, the fewer number of losses is better. If there is sill a tie, the BGA game finally ends in a draw leaving it to the players to determine a winner randomly, as stated in the “Skatordnung”.
* Added standard Ramsch version. The current “Ramsch” version in fact was the so-called "Schieberamsch", without naming it. Here the Skat cards are moved around the table before the Ramsch starts and every player has been asked if he wants to play a Grand Hand (that's where the name cames from: “schieben” in German means “to push”). Each player can take them to exchange 2 cards, or he can leave them. Every time a player does not take the cards the final score is doubled. The standard Ramsch just directly starts. You do not move the cards and cannot declare a Grand Hand. The final scoring is the same: The Skat goes to the player who took the last trick, and the “Jungfrau” (one player did not take a single trick: score is doubled) and “Durchmarsch” (one player got all tricks and is declared winner) rules apply. If you want to play Ramsch as before you now have to select “Schieberamsch”.
* Added option to invert card order on hand (highest cards left) following a user request. The value is stored as player preference, so you don't have to change this for every table.
* Bug fix: Additional time now should be given after every player action.
* Fixed a bug not calculating the game value of lost overbid games correctly.
* Enlarged the text zone on the table zones to enable more text fitting in one row.
One note on the alternative scoring: This is not a slight variant, but in fact changes the whole game. While in classic Skat you want to win, your aim here is not to lose. This demands a different tactical approach. So it is recommended to start with classic scoring (or just select tournament mode) and select this variant if you want to try something else.