2nd Tournament of the Champions.

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Hardin2000

2nd Tournament of the Champions.

Post by Hardin2000 »

Hello,

I'm Creating a 2nd tournament of champions, starting in April 23, 2021 (Friday) only by invitation. This tournament cover player perfornance specially in Season 3 and Season 4.

The tournament will be different from first one because Will be by points. The first with 40 points wins the game. The games will be longer (7 days max), So instead of 14 we will have 12 games.

For those invites will be considered Arena S3 and S4 and all tournaments occured on last 6 months that reward some XP (75, 50, 300), finished after october 6 and before 11 april (Today).

I will invite:
---------------
- First 25 players from 1st Tournament of the Champions (The ones that finished with at least 50% of the points) -
- Winners of any tournaments reward some XP (75, 50, 300) on that 6 months.
- Second places of any tournament with at least 5 games that reward XP in same 6 months.
- First 5 places of Arena Season 3 and 4 (if one is already invited by previous rules, I will give Wildcards to the 6th place till 10th place, aslong they are Turn Based players )
- First 5 places of ELO at April 11 (if one is already invited by previous rules, the 6th place will be invited and so on ... till 10th place aslong they have 400+ ELO)
- 6 Wild Cards, for other consistent good players, suggested by Red 7 bros BGA group.

P.S. At the momment, 44 people are already classified, just missing the 6 wildcards now.

i preview that 30+ will accept, because Red 7 players love Red 7 !!! :D

See you all in game
Last edited by Hardin2000 on 11 April 2021, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.
Hardin2000

Re: 2nd Tournament of the Champions.

Post by Hardin2000 »

This is the current table of the players already classified. I will create tournament and will start invite soon.

Return to “Red7”