Barrage alpha?

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
TableStink

Barrage alpha?

Post by TableStink »

Someone on BGG mentioned Barrage was in alpha. Is this true??
dennislaumen

Re: Barrage alpha?

Post by dennislaumen »

Not yet, it is in development though, but that's not a guarantee it will be in alpha (anytime soon, or at all, you never know what will happen).
TableStink

Post by TableStink »

Ahhhh!! I want this so bad. Hoping all goes well.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Wow that would be so amazing !!! One of the heavier games to implement though, I think, so not easy at all.
Teutonic

Post by Teutonic »

Hoping it continues into Alpha! It'll probably push me to go to a premium membership.
andural69

Post by andural69 »

Is there a list somewhere of what's in development? To get excited about.
linsson

Post by linsson »

I too Can't wait to have this amazing game on BGA !!
thoun

Post by thoun »

andural69 wrote: 01 June 2022, 16:53 Is there a list somewhere of what's in development? To get excited about.
No, because there is no way to know if games with development started will reach release one day, or even alpha stage. Not knowing the list, you can't be disappointed, only good surprises :)
Faiz Ali

Post by Faiz Ali »

I'm sure it was there on BGA Studio when I last checked but it's no longer there...I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine it because I remember making a table with the in-development version.
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

Faiz Ali wrote: 09 June 2022, 02:52 I'm sure it was there on BGA Studio when I last checked but it's no longer there...I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine it because I remember making a table with the in-development version.
I would guess the developer felt uncomfortable at the level of interest being expressed here and asked BGA to hide the project (as I know has happened with some others). Games in development on BGA studio aren't really supposed to be public knowledge even though in theory anyone can sign up and see the list.

While I understand people wanting to know, unless developers explicitly choose to share information, nothing is "coming" to BGA until it hits Alpha (and even then it's far from certain that it will ever make it past there to Beta and then full release).

Return to “"Alpha" games”