Exploration: Warzone - a lightning fast space battle!

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
apollo1001

Exploration: Warzone - a lightning fast space battle!

Post by apollo1001 »

Welcome to Exploration: Warzone!

Ply Games are soon to be releasing their next game from the world of their flagship game Exploration. With some stunning graphics, Warzone is a lightning fast space battle (for 2-3 players) where you have to assert dominance over your opponents either via force or by gaining Victory Points.

On each turn you have to orientate one of your battle hexes to determine your action(s) but you will need to correctly predict the other players' choices if you are to be victorious.

Exploration: Warzone is now in Alpha testing!

EDIE: If you are not a BGA reviewer, but would like to test this game then please send me a private message.
Plygames

Re: Exploration: Warzone - a lightning fast space battle!

Post by Plygames »

Thank you for your recent playtests!

We are heading straight to Beta. Currently we find out 16 bugs and suggestions, we solved all of them. Anyway Exploration: Warzone needs more testing...

The rules are very simple, 5 minutes of reading the rules and you are able to compete with your opponents in the warzone. If you are interested in playing, please join our group, write to us or to apollo1001 and we'll send you an invitation, even if you are not the reviewer.

Exploration: Warzone players
Plygames

Post by Plygames »

I added simplified rules in the description of the game. Hopefully now it will be easier for you to understand the rules before your first game :)
agodd

Post by agodd »

I'd like to try it :)
Plygames

Post by Plygames »

Thanks to everyone for the tests and reviews. Currently Exploration: Warzone has reached beta. This means that anyone can play from now on.

Good luck and have fun!
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

The official rules and the BGA rules page are both very bad. It would seem that it's done by the same person, probably not a native english speaker and not with any kind of structure and lacks full details. The example keeps talking about Player1 and Player2 in a battle, but that Battle is Player1 and Player3. I would suggest getting another person to rewrite the rules, and a video would be awesome.

Return to “"Alpha" games”