Voyages of Marco Polo

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
hersh

Voyages of Marco Polo

Post by hersh »

Hello fellow BGA reviewers,

I'm happy to announce that The Voyages of Marco Polo is now in Alpha.

https://boardgamearena.com/reviewer?game=marcopolo

In the game players pick a character, travel, complete contracts, and visit cities to gain points. It is a medium weight euro game involving dice, contracts and variable player powers.

Hope some of you will give it a try and share your feedback. See you at the digital tables.

Thanks!
Gecimen

Re: Voyages of Marco Polo

Post by Gecimen »

Hello, I absolutely love Marco Polo, but can't play alpha from the link due to not having 500 game plays on my roster, is it possible to skip that procedure?
Zjmalinowsky

Post by Zjmalinowsky »

Hello!

Thanks for working on this game. I can't wait to be able to play it in beta as I don't currently meet the requirements. Still exciting news that it's coming though.
Zjmalinowsky

Post by Zjmalinowsky »

There aren't too many replies in regards to this game. If you need help play testing, I would be happy to help if possible.
fizboz

Post by fizboz »

Hi, I don't have 500 games on BGA yet, but I've played Voyages of Marco Polo before and have experience with BGA quite a bit. Can I get an invite for the alpha?
Moondy

Post by Moondy »

Hi,

Marco Polo is one of my favourite games can I have an invite for Alfa testing?
Thanks,
DayiUSTUN

Post by DayiUSTUN »

Hello,

I want to be a tester too. Would you send me an invite ?
Pandevmonium

Post by Pandevmonium »

Hi, I just tried a couple of round against myself on BGA Studio. The game graphics is very nice, my main issue with this game implementation is with travel contracts.
For example on yucata cities you select on your tickets are highlighted on the map, that helps a lot during the game, so that you don't forget your travel goals.
Otherwise you should move travel goals up in the view in my opinion, into player box for example.
I wasn't able to toss a die for 3 coins after my main action, that should be a bug.
Asisde from current game implementation... do you plan to add auctions for characters, like they do in Terra Mystica or Clans of Caledonia?
Zjmalinowsky

Post by Zjmalinowsky »

Pandevmonium wrote: 05 June 2020, 09:50 Hi, I just tried a couple of round against myself on BGA Studio. The game graphics is very nice, my main issue with this game implementation is with travel contracts.
For example on yucata cities you select on your tickets are highlighted on the map, that helps a lot during the game, so that you don't forget your travel goals.
Otherwise you should move travel goals up in the view in my opinion, into player box for example.
I wasn't able to toss a die for 3 coins after my main action, that should be a bug.
Asisde from current game implementation... do you plan to add auctions for characters, like they do in Terra Mystica or Clans of Caledonia?
Not the developer but did you use the expert variant? If not then it uses the beginner setup. I do like the idea of highlighting locations though as well.

Hersh, There are a few things I’ve noticed that are issues for me did you want me to post them here or create a report? Nothing game breaking.
hersh

Post by hersh »

yes, if anything found please create an issue in bug report. easier for me to keep track.

thanks.

Return to “"Alpha" games”