Welcome to New Las Vegas

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
PilotoBR

Welcome to New Las Vegas

Post by PilotoBR »

HEY guys!
Although I really liked the game, it took me some patience to learn the rules for it.
I love both versions, but I’m bit concerned about how many ppl will actually learn the game.
My suggestion is to implement the original version of the game, instead of (or in addition to) the “New Las Vegas” version.
Abileor

Re: Welcome to New Las Vegas

Post by Abileor »

PilotoBR wrote: 14 October 2020, 14:26 HEY guys!
Although I really liked the game, it took me some patience to learn the rules for it.
I love both versions, but I’m bit concerned about how many ppl will actually learn the game.
My suggestion is to implement the original version of the game, instead of (or in addition to) the “New Las Vegas” version.
+1 :D
micba

Post by micba »

I agree. Good suggestion.
Nocturnia

Post by Nocturnia »

Muchas gracias!! Su juego predecesor gusta mucho en nuestra casa. Buena opción para probar este y ver si tb encaja para comprar. Muchas gracias

Thank you very much!! Its predecessor game is very popular in our house. Good option to try this and see if it fits to buy. Thank you very much
HuggableHamster

Post by HuggableHamster »

Yes! Las Vegas is good and interesting, BUT it is so hard to teach to people who've never played the base game. Also the base game would make such a nice game for starting or ending the evening with a large group of people who will split up for their main games.
RebelMike

Post by RebelMike »

Absolutely agree! Would be great to have the original Welcome To as a light game for a large number of players. This variant is too complex for some players.
katiekroe

Post by katiekroe »

I'm playing Welcome To Las Vegas with some friends. We like it...but it's required a lot of troubleshooting. Can you guys build in more scaffolding? One friend has been told that she has a move to play and none of us can figure out what it's supposed to be. It's a bit frustrating.

Also, we second others' suggestion of getting the original Welcome To on boardgame arena.
joezg

Post by joezg »

Maybe in a day or two you will see some other game in alpha. I cannot say more... :)
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Welcome To is now in alpha :)
PilotoBR

Post by PilotoBR »

Great news!! You guys are awesome!

Return to “"Alpha" games”