Tiles back in bag?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Joseph2302

Tiles back in bag?

Post by Joseph2302 »

When I draw a tile that causes an event (weather change, green flag, yellow flag), after the event has resolved, does the token go back into the bag, or is it out of the game?

The rulebook is clear for repairs to damage tokens, but not clear on the rules for these tokens.
compte obelète

Re: Tiles back in bag?

Post by compte obelète »

Joseph2302 wrote: 07 December 2020, 12:18 When I draw a tile that causes an event (weather change, green flag, yellow flag), after the event has resolved, does the token go back into the bag, or is it out of the game?

The rulebook is clear for repairs to damage tokens, but not clear on the rules for these tokens.
In the original rulebook, it’s said “if a situation happened and there is no rules telling about them, then do what you consider”

Of course, it applies only in real life ones, since the focus in BGA doesn’t respect the 100 focus max of original game. Here an example of the BGA’s number of focus.

In some of my solo games (three laps), i often get more than a 100 focus in BGA, but i still get more.

Return to “Rallyman: GT”