Player had ingredients before their first turn

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Safster

Player had ingredients before their first turn

Post by Safster »

I'm trying to rack my head around this as I can't figure it out based on the game logs.

I'm playing a turn based game and have the first player marker and took my first turn. I've not gotten to my second turn yet but on checking the current state of the game I see that one my opponents have already managed to fill three potions.

I'm fairly new to the game so maybe I'm missing something but I just don't understand how anyone could have filled three potions on their first turn. When I look at the logs (and replay them), the player that has three potions, started their turn with an already filled potion and three ingredients in their extra pool so it suggests they already had a turn and this is their second turn, but again, how is that possible if I've only had one turn?

Even now, the game is currently waiting for the last player to take their "first turn" but they also already have a completed potion and ingredients in both another potion and extra pool. However the game logs don't show that turn and I've only taken one turn.

What am I missing?
apollo1001

Re: Player had ingredients before their first turn

Post by apollo1001 »

Safster wrote: 11 June 2020, 10:27 What am I missing?
The replay feature is slightly glitchy as it does not run the moves in the intended time-frame, so when you check the current state of the board make sure you have not clicked replay and any 'phantom' potions will not appear.

Return to “Potion Explosion”