How to undo communication token placement?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
FT3

How to undo communication token placement?

Post by FT3 »

After you place a card with the communication token, but before you tap on that card to confirm it... how do you undo your action? I feel like there must be a way.
vichy

Re: How to undo communication token placement?

Post by vichy »

FT3 wrote: 03 October 2020, 20:32 After you place a card with the communication token, but before you tap on that card to confirm it... how do you undo your action? I feel like there must be a way.
I don't know the game but have you tried f5?
Woodruff

Post by Woodruff »

Hi,

If you have already selected a card for communication it is too late: the other players already see it so you cannot undo your move. You must place the token on the card you revealed.

If you only asked for communication but did not choose any card, you can cancel your communication clicking again on the dummy card with the communication token on it.

Hope this helps.
Woodruff
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Hmmm, has this option been removed?

Lieing in coop games is an interresting mechanic for me.
FT3

Post by FT3 »

Woodruff wrote: 04 October 2020, 13:39 Hi,

If you have already selected a card for communication it is too late: the other players already see it so you cannot undo your move. You must place the token on the card you revealed.

If you only asked for communication but did not choose any card, you can cancel your communication clicking again on the dummy card with the communication token on it.

Hope this helps.
Woodruff
Ah, ok thanks. There were a couple of times when I messed up clue giving by not selecting it right or selecting it and not realising.

It’s better now I understand how it works.

Return to “The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine”