Other playing options - 2 player, 3 player with full deck

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
kengi

Other playing options - 2 player, 3 player with full deck

Post by kengi »

I'd love to be able to play The Crew with the two player variant with the Jarvis bot. I'd also love to play three player with the full 40 card deck instead of the 30 card deck. Are these being considered?
Ken Grazier (he/him)
Owner of Geek-Craft
Proud member of Punchboard Media
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
labraty

Re: Other playing options - 2 player, 3 player with full deck

Post by labraty »

I would also appreciate this. In the German rulebook there is no rule for playing with less cards with three players. Can anyone please tell me, where this comes from?

I am very sad about it, because I have two friends with whom I played the crew in real live. Because of Corona we wanted to succeed with the game online, and now we find out, that one color is missing and we can not play as we would do it in real life.

Please give an option for playing with all cards with three players!
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

You may heard something about this soon but shh that's a secret ;)
(Also not guaranteed in any way)
Nomis24

Post by Nomis24 »

I strongly agree with the suggestion of adding the 2 player option and the original 3 player rules (shuffle all 4 colors and all 4 rocket cards)! I have been playing the physical board game since it was realeased with 2 and 3 players and would very much like to be able to do the same online here on boardgamearena.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Nomis24 wrote: 22 December 2020, 19:26 I strongly agree with the suggestion of adding the 2 player option and the original 3 player rules (shuffle all 4 colors and all 4 rocket cards)! I have been playing the physical board game since it was realeased with 2 and 3 players and would very much like to be able to do the same online here on boardgamearena.
The new version coming to alpha pretty soon will let the user choose to activate challenge or not for 3 players.
I have not implemented 2 players version yet though since there were not that many upvotes for this variant on the bug/suggestion tracking system.

Return to “The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine”