Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization: Plans for Release?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Barci

Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization: Plans for Release?

Post by Barci »

Are there any plans for this game?
It is one of the TOP games in boardgamegeek.

This would be very nice for me. :D
Hagge

Re: Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization: Plans for Release?

Post by Hagge »

I agree, the new version is much better and I am saying that even though the old version was my favorite game.
Megrim2013

Post by Megrim2013 »

at least ban Napoleon from this game. the card is overpowered as hell. removes all strategy.
pandelis

Post by pandelis »

I would like to play this game but the old version is way too ugly... (even if the game seems terrific). The new version would be so nice!!!
Tom__

Post by Tom__ »

CGE (publisher of Through the Ages) are currently working on an app for the game. I suggest they would likely revoke the rights for BGA to host the game once they release their own app, so it's probably a waste of time for BGA to work on implementing the new version
Andy_K

Post by Andy_K »

I doubt CGE will do that. You can already play the new TTA online elsewhere anyway, and I can't see them removing that since they were actively working with the developer of it to get it running. More likely it's a question of the amount of time it would take to develop on BGA
LudoH

Post by LudoH »

Indeed it looks like CGE has no problem with the existence of BGO, so I would imagine BGA could also have version of the new civilisation, of course I also imagine that some development time is needed for that.

In any way I also like much better the new version ... somehow easier in some aspects and more balanced overall, and thus more interesting :)
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hi everyone,

I understand your frustration but at now we cannot do any promise because that's exactly what we agreed with CGE (ie : do not promise).

CGE is working on their digital app for TTA, and this is almost sure that there will be no announcement (positive or negative) before that.

By the way, as far as I know there is no plan to remove TTA from BGA when the digital app will be ready. Like any other app, TTA app will have a lot of extra stuff that totally justify its cost, and I'm pretty sure all TTA's fans will enjoy it a lot!

Return to “Discussions”