How do I see my historic games....

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
PlanBee

How do I see my historic games....

Post by PlanBee »

The summary says I Have played 3 games of stone age (possible), and won 2 of them. I dont ever recall winning, so I wanted to look back at those 3 games. When I checked, I can only find history for 1 of them. I definitely didn't win my first 2 games so would like to check the scores
dudi2

Re: How do I see my historic games....

Post by dudi2 »

There is a checkmark for "Finished games only", so only one of these games was finished, the other were canceled. You can remove the checkmark to see the abandoned games.
Liallan

Re: How do I see my historic games....

Post by Liallan »

Just more info: If someone in the game skips over a turn of someone who stops playing, that person is dropped and the game carries on, with everyone else winning with a tie. Even if everyone else then quits, it will still consider that they all won in a tie. (Except the person who got skipped.) If you uncheck that box about the finished games as was suggested, and look at those 2 games, you'll see what I mean.

So according to the site, yes, you did win the other two. It's a little weird. I notice they are turn-based and one of them didn't even get anywhere, but you "won" all the same. I know it seems silly. It is. If everyone does a group abandon when a player is over time, this doesn't happen, but good luck getting everyone to agree on doing that.

(One of these days I'm going to post about the silliness of this because I really dislike these "fake wins," but I seem to never get around to it. I don't know how well it's working for real-time, but it works very terrible for turn-based.)

Return to “Discussions”