Jugar contra bots / Play against bots

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
vichy

Jugar contra bots / Play against bots

Post by vichy »

Hola, Hace mucho que no hay juego y veo que hay un montón de juegos nuevos. Me gustaria probar pero preferiría jugar la primera partida contra un bot en vez de contra un jugador. Todos los juegos tienen la posibilidad de jugar contra un bot? Cuáles son los bots? Sólo era necesario invitarlos, no? Os prometo que busqué por el foro pero no consigo encontrar la respuesta ...

Hello,

It's been a long time since I played here, and I see that there are a lot of new games. I would like to try it but I would prefer to play the first game against a bot instead of against a player. Do all games have the ability to play against a bot? Which are the bots? It was only necessary to invite them, right? I promise you that I searched in the forum but I can not find the answer ...
NaceWindu

Re: Jugar contra bots / Play against bots

Post by NaceWindu »

I think the only game that has bots is Can't Stop. There might be a handful of others, but almost all the games are multiplayer only. I'd suggest familiarizing yourself with the rules, then jump into a game with some lower level players. There is also a group in the groups forum where people are willing to teach others how to play certain games, you could try there.

Return to “Discussions”