Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
BoardAddict

Survey - Board game habits

Post by BoardAddict »

A warm hello to everyone here at BoardGameArena,

My classmates and I are looking to find out more about the habits of video game and board game fanatics. Our goal with this assignment is to observe how those two, often compared but deeply different forms of entertainment actually cross-pollinate when it comes to their using habits.
We came up with a short but complete survey that will help us complete this analysis. Thank you for taking your time to fill it up to the best of your knowledge. We will come back and share our findings right here on BoardGameArena as soon as we are done.

We want to thank everyone who will take the time to fill the survey out in advance and we hope that you will find our conclusions interesting or that they will at least generate discussions amongst us fans.

Here it is: http://bit.ly/2zLDCkh
Jest Phulin

Re: Survey - Board game habits

Post by Jest Phulin »

Your results may be skewed. You ask about playing board games specifically on mobile devices, but not on PCs. Considering this website was designed originally for PC browsers, that may be a problem.
Liallan

Re: Survey - Board game habits

Post by Liallan »

I have to agree. Although the one thing I have an issue with is having to answer a question when I don't play games on a mobile device. So how can I answer questions about it? Any time a question involves something that doesn't apply to certain people, there should be an option for "don't do this." This was also the case about shopping in-store. I rarely shop in-store so my answers will be mostly meaningless, but counted as being equally important as shopping online.

(You probably also need to separate rolling dice from drawing cards. Those are really entirely different things.)

And boy, that thing made me work hard at proving I wasn't a robot. :mrgreen:

Return to “Discussions”