Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
PappiBoardGames

Issue with turn based tables

Post by PappiBoardGames »

Dear all, Please help me!
I've searched for an option to make a favorite list (then found that it's available in "Simple Mode") but meanwhile I've created a lot of rooms/tables/games. Which after I've closed the tabs are gone and now I can't close them.
Please, tell me how to close a room/table/game (whatever you call it) without having the original tab in your browser?
Liallan

Re: Issue with turn based tables

Post by Liallan »

As to your first issue, in the invitation list up near the top it has "My Games: Games You Want to Play Now" with a box with very light gray print that says "Add to my games..." just start typing a game name. You don't need to be in simple mode. (Unless of course you prefer that.)

As to the second issue, I'm not sure I'm following correctly, but you don't need to have the tab open in your browser. Any invitations you actually made are in the list with everyone else's and you can get to it from there, but if you removed those games from your "want to play list," you'll have to scroll down where it lists other games. Or, you can add them back into your list temporarily so they are easier to find. If you never actually opened the table to other players then I wouldn't worry about it. Having the tab closed probably closed the invitation. But don't be surprised if any of those show up in your notifications as having been "quit" before it started, but that means nothing.

Return to “Discussions”