Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Samy19

RftG - Giving up games

Post by Samy19 »

Hi,

i hate it when someone gives up a game, because the usual game-time is like 5 to 7 mins and its
fucking satisfying to crash your oppenent and archiev like 90-110 points.
So pls dont surrender games,it takes half the fun from playing :)
Jest Phulin

Re: RftG - Giving up games

Post by Jest Phulin »

I hate it when someone wastes my time in a foregone game. Yes, the game doesn't take that long, but to try to make me sit while they gloat about doubling my score is really annoying. So please don't be a sore winner -- it's almost as bad as being a sore looser. :)
Liallan

Re: RftG - Giving up games

Post by Liallan »

Oh this again. Everyone has a different opinion on this issue, as you can see already, and you'll never get everyone together on it. So in this case, people are going to do what they're going to do.

I'm generally in the camp of wanting to finish the game, regardless of the side I'm on, just because I like to have a final score and because I'm an OCD complete-ist. But, in this particular case, I have to agree with Jest - sore winners are really no fun. Why on earth would I want to help you have your "fucking satisfying" fun by having you totally kick my butt and just take some more? Do you give a crap at all about how the other player might feel about that? Ah, I didn't think so.

The one thing you did just accomplish was me making a note to never play you at anything. I hope others will join me.

Return to “Discussions”