how do i get a bug karma quit off my record?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
gnocchi donkey

how do i get a bug karma quit off my record?

Post by gnocchi donkey »

I had a turnbase game that we mutually abaondoned because it was not letting me do an action..or so i thought. the player Jzenn wouldnd\t answer me PM as to whether he agreed on the abandon. it gave me error no matter and was listed as MOVE 0 on the progression. I believed it must of just been there by a bug quirk after he agreed. nothing worked so it just had to time out of my screen. I just got the message that i dropped karma and it was DOUBLED because i had a tournament where the player would be online and after i signed off he would play and succeeded to time me out..i tryed all hours this guys bes tmove was to lurk i guess and not move untill after he saw i was offline.! I wish i could get my year i bought back,,, ifrst i get a poor sportmanship forced quit by karahajoker..then this.. because i could do anything wih the bug game i wasnt getting notification for the other
Now I have a pisspoor karma and new
lap63

Re: how do i get a bug karma quit off my record?

Post by lap63 »

please don't join a tournament if you do not prepare enough time for it

if there is a bug then report it in the bug section
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

It won't be directly appear in your profile after 60 days.
Your karma will increase by 1 per completed game without a timeout.

You can't abandon tournament games.
helderman86

Post by helderman86 »

What happens if you don't quit a game, but are timed out of a game 3x and it is because a of a bug??? The game said Loading application each of those time and then timed out and snatched my karma! That's really unfair. So report the bug and suffer with the karma loss in the meantime??? It makes me look like a shitty player when it isn't my fault... Can't something be done about this please?

Return to “Discussions”