Turn Based Game Limit for Premium members?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Mr_Magic

Turn Based Game Limit for Premium members?

Post by Mr_Magic »

Hi there,

I am a recent joiner of this site and have just decided to pay for premium membership.

I am still limited in the number of concurrent Turn Based Games I can create or join. Should that restriction be lifted with premium membership?

I far prefer turn based, and start a lot of them as many take a very long time, especially games with high player counts and long timers ( Incan Gold and Saboteur for example)

MrM
Liallan

Re: Turn Based Game Limit for Premium members?

Post by Liallan »

The idea of increasing the limit for premium players was suggested on another thread. There is a whole thread here:
https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... =9&t=11525
full of ideas of what privileges could be given to premium members to make it more attractive. I suggested to that other person, and will suggest to you, to post that idea over on that thread. Just to keep it all in one place.

But, you're not going to be limited forever anyway.
Estemy

Post by Estemy »

Totally with you, it has taken me over 2 weeks to have a reasonable amount of turn based games unlocked. It's especially annoying when you get stuck in a long game. I got stuck in a 5 day hanabi with a player who didn't even make 1 move. Unfortunately it was one of my first turn based games so i just had to wait it out (and hurry with the others).
Btw, every time you finish one game you get one extra slot. It's best to start with short games such as builders/two cities. Or ask your friends to play a few turn based games real time with you.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hi,

This limit has been disabled for Premium members.

Note that the other limits are still here (no more than 3 "open" tables for a give game in the lobby + cannot create a new turn based table if you are waited on a playing table.

Return to “Discussions”