About the victory medals bug in Hanabi

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
nmego

About the victory medals bug in Hanabi

Post by nmego »

There are a couple of players that have victory medals in Hanabi (Win 100 games etc..).

However, a lot of people are qualified for the victory medals, but they don't receive it.

Can you please fix this bug (and give everyone who is qualified the medal)?

I don't think it is gonna be hard work. Since the system is working for all the games, only Hanabi is acting differently
Ankeszu

Re: About the victory medals bug in Hanabi

Post by Ankeszu »

The main reason of this "bug" is the fact that - Hanabi is the only one fully coop game on BGA. And "win X games" is counted for games that were won... not the ones that were tied, like most of the "won" games in Hanabi. Only when a player left the table or is expelled from the game, the result is a no-tied win for the other players, e.g. https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!table?table=40024057

Furthermore, in this game "winning" is not so obvious how to count it. Because any game with a score > 0 can be actually marked as a win. But I doubt that was what you meant. Or was it?
(Similarly, "the best player" and "Top X victory number" makes not much sense in the case of this game. But I think they were deactivated anyway. Even though they still sit on the trophies table.)
ufm

Re: About the victory medals bug in Hanabi

Post by ufm »

Actually, this happens even if the game is not a co-op, but a team game like Belote.

Return to “Discussions”