1) It is unnecessarily punitive. You can have a number of turn based games, you are away and busy one weekend, and that will do it
2) Reputation diminishes exponentially: late for another game and that is another massive hit
3) The system works against you improving yourself, immediately limiting the number of games you can play, and the rate you gain reputation back is ridiculous
4) This is meant to encourage fair play and is said to be 'ambient' but seems harsh, unhelpful, punitive.
5) I'm aware of time jokers. Too limited. Easily missed.
Thoughts? Any way it could be improved?