reputation ding when server goes down ?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
yodamus

reputation ding when server goes down ?

Post by yodamus »

what can i do about getting a 10 point ding and warning email for leaving a game in progress...when i did nothing wrong..the server where wacko and went completly down....they even said in chat that no penalty would happen...yet i got a penalty and a warning.....no more money from me, this site must not be looked after.....i sent 2 emails to contact us..no reply..nothing fixed..what can i do..any admin on to tell me what to do to fix this...???
N_Faker

Re: reputation ding when server goes down ?

Post by N_Faker »

It is an automatic message.

The reputation and ELO penalty will be removed, but the ELO lost from 'losing' won't be reverted.
Lena the Great

Post by Lena the Great »

No the reputation and ELO penalty will not be removed , they won't go away !
I got 1 red and 1 withdrawel playing Yatzy 58 days ago when the server went down and it is still there! Hjärter #40927470

For this I sent a bug report without getting any answer and I wrote in this forum about it without getting any answer here too.
When the server went down they said one should't get any penaltys, that they should be removed, but they are still there!

And yesterday the server went down shortly and I got 1 red more and it is there too Hjärter #42580520

(My other reds I got because I talked too much and forgot about time, them I don't complain about)
yodamus

Post by yodamus »

thanks lena...i knew it was happening to others... so where are the mods in this forum to report this...ginving players reputation dings and never removing them is horrible company policy..then to make it worse they will send you a threatning email telling you if it happens again more punishment ..contact us...is a joke...2 emails in 5 days..no replies...nothing...site has zero customer service...zero..! ..what can we do...how can we stop this from happening how does someone contact a living real person at this site...WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS !!!!
yodamus

Post by yodamus »

i love the site..but gets no more money from me ever...any site that has zero customer service zero ways to contact them is fraudulent and will never get another dime from me...fix your site...fix the dinging of reputation and elo when YOUR server goes down...kicks us off your site and no chance to get back onto the site...a total joke...please WHERE IS SOMEONE REAL LIVING PERSON IN THIS COMPANY AVAILABLE TO TALK TO ??? no phone numbers ..nothing...a contact us section that is useless ...nobody ever replies to your emails...fix your site..have a customer service !!

Return to “Discussions”