Red Thumbs

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Connor84

Red Thumbs

Post by Connor84 »

How do you see the people you have red-thumbed and the reason(s)? I tried joining a table and it would not let me because it said I red-thumbed someone. I don't remember who it was or why. There should be a list of red-thumbs and reasons on your private profile. Also, can you choose to unred-thumb a person if you wish to at a later date?
Jest Phulin

Re: Red Thumbs

Post by Jest Phulin »

In this instance, I believe the easiest way to access the information would be to click on each person's name and view their profile. Under "my opinion of <playername>" it should have a green thumb, a red thumb, or both.

It will not give an indication of which option you chose when giving the red thumb, though. The best way to track that information is to write personal notes on people you give thumbs to.

As far as taking away the red thumb, it can always be changed to a green thumb. As far as I know, there is no way to return to neutral (both thumbs).
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Clicking on a given thumb will remove it, on the players profile page or on completed tables. Green thumbs and public red thumbs cannot be added again should you do so, without playing with that person again.

Thumbs you have given will be visible next to their country flag on active tables.
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

Thanks for the corrections.
Connor84

Post by Connor84 »

click on each person's name and view their profile. Under "my opinion of <playername>" it should have a green thumb, a red thumb, or both.
This is exactly what I do not have time to do. It holds up the entire group. There should be a listing right with the person's name, or if you hover over their name. As well as a list on your personal profile page.

Return to “Discussions”