Turn based / Live games

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Catadmin

Turn based / Live games

Post by Catadmin »

Is it possible to play live games after I've joined a turned-based game?

I'm waiting for other players to make their moves and would love to continue to play some live games while I'm waiting on the 2 turns per day.

When I joined one game live and was waiting for the table admin to start it, I tried joining another live game while waiting and discovered I had "quit" the first live game. So I want to make sure I don't get listed as "quit" when I'm just waiting for the other players to take their turn.
vincentt

Re: Turn based / Live games

Post by vincentt »

Hi,

You can play only one realtime game at the same time. However, you can play mutilple turn-based games. I think their is a limit if you are not premium that increases over the number of games played

Vincent
JollyBird

Post by JollyBird »

Catadmin wrote:Is it possible to play live games after I've joined a turned-based game?
Yes, it is certainly possible, no problem at all.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Catadmin wrote:When I joined one game live and was waiting for the table admin to start it, I tried joining another live game while waiting and discovered I had "quit" the first live game. So I want to make sure I don't get listed as "quit" when I'm just waiting for the other players to take their turn.
If you're saying what I think you are, you are allowed to "un-join" a table that has not started yet, so that should create no penalty.

Return to “Discussions”