Can anyone help me understand what's going on ?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Olikka

Can anyone help me understand what's going on ?

Post by Olikka »

Strange, very strange...

Please look that :

https://fr.boardgamearena.com/#!gamesta ... me_id=1083

No fakes, you can review all the parts...

A link with these discussions ?

https://fr.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... =3&t=12454

https://fr.boardgamearena.com/#!forum/v ... =3&t=12608

----------------- UPDATE FROM THE MODERATORS -----------------------

As many users noticed, this discussion has no sense.

The explanation is simple: the original author goal is not to discuss here, but only to "bump" this topic so his "theories" are displayed first on the Discussions forum.

He is doing this for one month now, and as you can see no one has been convinced, for the simple reason that these "theories" are stupid and false. It would be ridiculous for BGA to cheat the randomness of a game, for many reasons very simple to understand: it would be a useless additional work, it would not bring us any more money as the game concerned by these theories is free, and it would be very complicated to do. On the top of that, this game has been developed on the Studio, and any smart developer can access to the code (or contact the developer) and see by itself that there is nothing like this in the code.

Usually we are not removing forum posts from trolls because this is the best way to have messages like "BGA is a censor!", "BGA has something to hide!", or things like this. But this time I think we've been patient enough and we are going to remove all linked forum post - and the (well known) author will be banned (again). I'm just keeping this topic for "memories".

No doubt that we are going to be accused to "hide" something anyway ... but you can never win against such a troll :(

Sorry everyone for this waste of time.
Jest Phulin

Re: Can anyone help me understand what's going on ?

Post by Jest Phulin »

Could you please explain what you want us to explain? You state that something strange is going on, but don't say what you find strange.
Olikka

Post by Olikka »

Really ? ;)
Caffe Latte

Post by Caffe Latte »

Apologies, what are you trying to tell to us? Is it like in conferences where presenter shows 10 formulas on 5 pages and states - and then, as you all OBVIOUSLY see, ....
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

the answer is obvious, can't believe you can't see it.
Olikka

Post by Olikka »

the same at targuia...
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

no one knows what you're talking about. Something about bubble pop ELO but that's it. You need to state a case for whatever you want to discuss.
Olikka

Post by Olikka »

Read the indicated topics, look at the tables of results, think a little bit and you should be able to understand :-)
eoc

Post by eoc »

Olikka wrote:Read the indicated topics, look at the tables of results, think a little bit and you should be able to understand :-)
Are you seriously blasting in here, asking every single person reading your posts for help and then lacking even the most basic courtesy of courtesies – actually telling people who might want to help what your issue is? After numerous replies indicating that it might be a good idea to do so?
Een

Post by Een »

Well, this looks quite like a case of: https://www.google.com/search?q=please+ ... l&tbm=isch

Return to “Discussions”