One change that would make BGA much better

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Zulu

One change that would make BGA much better

Post by Zulu »

I love BGA and Boardgaming so please take this suggestion in good faith. I play in rl, and on other online platforms and BGA is right up there as one of the best of those. The variety of games is amazing, some still best sellers in rl, and the interface is very good.

However, I think there is one thing that could be done to hugely improve the interface and of course this is subjective i.e. a matter of opinion and please feel free to join the discussion or add your own 'one big improvement' that could be made.

The change is to add in the ability to undo a move in as many games as possible. I'm sure I'm correct when I say that we've all suffered from this i.e. making a move or just touching a screen unintentionally and then finding we've done something totally daft. Sometimes it's even a game-breaker when in order to avoid a penalty we have to sit through another dozen or so moves thinking 'What's the point'.

So that would be right at the top of my wish-list. Of course in some cases e.g. when drawing from a card deck, this would not be possible but there are many other cases when it could be and should be. IMHO, that is.
vichy

Re: One change that would make BGA much better

Post by vichy »

we talked about this just a few days ago :)

https://boardgamearena.com/#!forum/view ... =9&t=13527
Zulu

Re: One change that would make BGA much better

Post by Zulu »

Many thanks for adding the link and I should have done a search :)

Return to “Discussions”