Moving to next table now intermediate window appears

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
RicardoRix

Re: Moving to next table now intermediate window appears

Post by RicardoRix »

Maybe a flag in the Announcements forum that highlights which topics should become news.

(I was going to suggest a separate forum, or perhaps a 'release notes' kind of thread)
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

Something to think about in terms of announcements, probably only a small percentage of people read the forums. Seems like if you want people to know about stuff, it ought to be right there in the news when people come on.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

But in this instance, it's not BGA that want people to know about stuff that's why they didn't make it news, it's that people like Jest want to know a bit more information about the lower level modifications. For those people, they are OK about seeking out information, like the forums, or whatever official channel, like my suggestion is trying to make.
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

Actually, this lower-level modification was a major change to the user experience, and I would have preferred to be warned about it when I first loaded the site (via the news).
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

BGA have already stated that they didn't want to make this a news item, so now what...

Return to “Discussions”