Can't play

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Drusilia

Can't play

Post by Drusilia »

Hello, I can't play for 3 days now and I don't understand why. Is there anyone with the same problem? I'm from Italy
N_Faker

Re: Can't play

Post by N_Faker »

In what way are you unable to play? Are you unable to create tables? And if so, which?
Drusilia

Post by Drusilia »

When I click on play now to find a table, in different games, I can wait even hours and no game starts, neither premium nor free ones (ex: Carcassonne, 7wonders, takenoko, macchiavelli , briscola, hanabi)
Last edited by Drusilia on 09 July 2019, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Have you changed the settings for your simple lobby recently? You may want to review them, it is also possible that there were just no suitable tables during the time you tried to find a game.
Drusilia

Post by Drusilia »

I changed my preferences, and until Saturday I was able to play everything without problems. Now I tried to put the initial settings, but I still can't play.
Een

Post by Een »

It seems that there is a problem with the simple lobby since yesterday. We are looking into it.

EDIT: something was indeed blocking new table creations in the simple lobby. It has been fixed now, we'll analyse this to make the system more resilient.

Return to “Discussions”