Terra Mystica - Bridge Tower

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
MnoW

Terra Mystica - Bridge Tower

Post by MnoW »

I can't seem to build a Bridge Tower on A8 in my current TM game. I terraformed the terrain for it.
https://boardgamearena.com/1/terramysti ... e=56276999

Can someone help me why I can't build it there?

When the Bridge Tower is placed, the Engineers gain the ability to build so-called Land Bridges. A Land Bridge must start at one of the six corners of the Bridge Tower and leads along the shared edge of the two Terrain spaces adjacent to that corner. The Engineers must place an actual Bridge piece on that edge. It does not matter whether or not one of these Terrain spaces is a River space; and it does not matter whether or not one or both of these Terrain spaces are occupied by Structures (regardless of whose Structures they are). For instance, a Land Bridge may allow the Engineers to ”break through“ an impassible barrier of opponent Structures. Land Bridges do not interfere with the adjacency of the Structures on the bordering Terrain spaces. Land Bridges count as normal Bridges with regard to the Bridge scoring once the Stronghold is built (i.e. they provide 3 Victory points if the condition for that is met).
Een

Re: Terra Mystica - Bridge Tower

Post by Een »

A special landscape is not a dwelling. It can be placed only at the moment of the transformation (instead of the home terrain tile).

Here you have made the transformation at a previous turn, so it's done: you transformed this terrain into your home terrain and not into a special landscape.
MnoW

Re: Terra Mystica - Bridge Tower

Post by MnoW »

Een wrote: 26 August 2019, 10:25 A special landscape is not a dwelling. It can be placed only at the moment of the transformation (instead of the home terrain tile).

Here you have made the transformation at a previous turn, so it's done: you transformed this terrain into your home terrain and not into a special landscape.
Ow :(

Thanks!

Return to “Discussions”