Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
sprockitz

Re: FAQ: new achievements & XP system

Post by sprockitz »

juniormint84 wrote: 04 April 2021, 19:41
JackKey wrote: 27 March 2021, 22:34 Hi,

Does anybody know how to get the "Multitasker" achievement?
It says you need to play 2 games simultaneously - I had ~10 turn-based games at the same time, also even tried to play the game at 2 tables in real-time at the same time. Any other options I missed?

P.S> It would be nice to see all possible achievements (e.g. greyed out) and enable them as soon as earned.
I am wondering the exact same thing about playing games simultaneously. I've had way more than 2 games going at the same time, and I don't think you can play two lives games at the same time, so how is this achievement earned?
It seems some of the achievements are still very buggy. If it gets enough support maybe it'll be fixed in the future...but tough to accurately report bugs when how to gain achievements is kept secret.
Pierre_Bezemer

Post by Pierre_Bezemer »

juniormint84 wrote: 04 April 2021, 19:41
JackKey wrote: 27 March 2021, 22:34 Hi,

Does anybody know how to get the "Multitasker" achievement?
It says you need to play 2 games simultaneously - I had ~10 turn-based games at the same time, also even tried to play the game at 2 tables in real-time at the same time. Any other options I missed?

P.S> It would be nice to see all possible achievements (e.g. greyed out) and enable them as soon as earned.
I am wondering the exact same thing about playing games simultaneously. I've had way more than 2 games going at the same time, and I don't think you can play two lives games at the same time, so how is this achievement earned?
I've found myself able to play multiple real-time games too, however it still didn't trigger this achievement for me.
Maybe I need to finish all the turn-based games I've running at the moment to be able to get it
heythor

Post by heythor »

Hello,
I am now 7th on "99 (addition card game)" game and I can't see the trophy top 10 ELO for it while other players have it.
Is it only rewarded when we are exactly at 10th position but not 9-8-7-6 ?
There will be same question if for instance I directly jump to 2nd place, then will I have top5 badge, top3 badge and top2 badge or only the latter ?
Thanks for your answer,
Thorey
sprockitz

Post by sprockitz »

thorey wrote: 07 April 2021, 11:28 Hello,
I am now 7th on "99 (addition card game)" game and I can't see the trophy top 10 ELO for it while other players have it.
Is it only rewarded when we are exactly at 10th position but not 9-8-7-6 ?
There will be same question if for instance I directly jump to 2nd place, then will I have top5 badge, top3 badge and top2 badge or only the latter ?
Thanks for your answer,
Thorey
you must have an Elo of at least 300 to get any Top X achievement trophies
Jimmydc1980

Post by Jimmydc1980 »

What can you do whit XP points??? Do they have a meaning or just for fun?
coxy5

Post by coxy5 »

Just for fun!
Cilou230612

Post by Cilou230612 »

Bonjour,

Est-il possible d'avoir la liste de tous les badges à obtenir ?

Merci
cosmosis

Post by cosmosis »

Is it designed that trophies for 1st, 2nd, etc place don't update to the higher xp awards if you stay in the top places?

For instance, when a game is introduced to the site you could climb to 1st and get a 3k xp award since not many people are playing. Then if you come back to the game later, when enough people have played for 1st place to be worth 30k xp, and you rise to the top again you still only get your 3k xp award.
sprockitz

Post by sprockitz »

cosmosis wrote: 30 April 2021, 11:41 Is it designed that trophies for 1st, 2nd, etc place don't update to the higher xp awards if you stay in the top places?

For instance, when a game is introduced to the site you could climb to 1st and get a 3k xp award since not many people are playing. Then if you come back to the game later, when enough people have played for 1st place to be worth 30k xp, and you rise to the top again you still only get your 3k xp award.
It is a bug and has been acknowledged...you can upvote it here

https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=20011
MarcetMarie

Post by MarcetMarie »

Ce serait bien si vous pouviez donner des points pour Terra Mystica. It would be great if you would give points for Terra Mystica.

Return to “Discussions”