Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
plp0906

Personne Impolie

Post by plp0906 »

Bonjour,

J'étais en train de jouer à l'Ascenseur quand j'ai réalisé que je devais accompagner mon fils à l'école. J'ai proposé de passer en tour par tour mais les joueurs ont refusé ce que je peux comprendre et donc suis tombée en timeout. Ce que je n'admets pas c'est l'attitude d'un des joueurs ***MODERATION EDIT : No player IDs*** qui m'a insulté ("fy") alors que la demande était polie

Que dois-je faire pour signaler un tel comportement ?
aesche

Re: Personne Impolie

Post by aesche »

You need to go to his profile, where you can click „report this player“, then it leads you through.
plp0906

Post by plp0906 »

thx but it seems that it's not possible for a newbie
aesche

Post by aesche »

It‘s not about you, or who is the newbie? That would be seriously wrong…
NateMB

Post by NateMB »

You can't report someone without giving 5 green thumbs up. I didn't know that, and only figured I should use those when someone reaches out and helps. Apparently you should be spamming them because now I finished a game with a person who was very rude and vulgar and can't report them. Very strange system.
aesche

Post by aesche »

NateMB wrote: 12 September 2021, 17:34 You can't report someone without giving 5 green thumbs up. I didn't know that, and only figured I should use those when someone reaches out and helps. Apparently you should be spamming them because now I finished a game with a person who was very rude and vulgar and can't report them. Very strange system.
That‘s not true. Reporting someone is not the same as giving someone a public red thumb which you describe. If someone was rude against the guidelines, you can report him in any case, if you go to his profile and click „report this player“, and then inappropriate behaviour on a table.
NateMB

Post by NateMB »

aesche wrote: 12 September 2021, 19:07
NateMB wrote: 12 September 2021, 17:34 You can't report someone without giving 5 green thumbs up. I didn't know that, and only figured I should use those when someone reaches out and helps. Apparently you should be spamming them because now I finished a game with a person who was very rude and vulgar and can't report them. Very strange system.
That‘s not true. Reporting someone is not the same as giving someone a public red thumb which you describe. If someone was rude against the guidelines, you can report him in any case, if you go to his profile and click „report this player“, and then inappropriate behaviour on a table.
You're exactly right, thank you. I went and reported the account and the mechanic for doing so is very intuitive. You just select the lines from their game history with you.

Return to “Discussions”