Any way to get site admins to look at bug reports?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
davypi

Any way to get site admins to look at bug reports?

Post by davypi »

I ran into an issue with the "Play Again" button putting me into an Arena game that I don't want to be in. Apparently this issue has been reported and is over 10 months old without a single response to it. Are the site devs even checking bug reports anymore?
JoysJoy

Re: Any way to get site admins to look at bug reports?

Post by JoysJoy »

The answer is email them, not post here. This was covered in another question on how to get help when there is no answer to be found:

DrClick wrote: 24 June 2022, 16:43 Hello,
We provide the forum to ask any questions.
Forums are a place to exchange, and we accept some complains. But as stated in our rules, it's not a place to make threats to anyone.
If you have an open questions that's not related to a user, a moderation issue, or a website function, feel free to post them here. We welcome any suggestions.

Otherwise, you can use our support form, which will lead you to an email form.
https://boardgamearena.com/support

Random emails cannot be read due to the amount of messages received, but ALL support messages sent are answered, when there is an answer to give ;)

Regards
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

Also, bug reports tend to be handled in priority of how many people think it's a problem (based on votes in the bug tracking system), not how old it is. If you want more action on a bug, post a link to the relevant bug report.
davypi

Post by davypi »

I tried going through the support thing, but I was never able to navigate to a page that allowed me to send a feedback. I'll give it another look.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

davypi wrote: 27 June 2022, 03:32 I tried going through the support thing, but I was never able to navigate to a page that allowed me to send a feedback. I'll give it another look.
Find the bug report you want support for, then post the link in the "Suggestions" sub-forum.

Return to “Discussions”