Set your preferences for this game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Janetta

Set your preferences for this game

Post by Janetta »

I like this game a lot, but not being a Premium member made it challenging to find a seat at a table. :?

Joining tournaments created by a Premium member is one way to get in on the action . . . so I played tournaments for a few years. :idea:

The new BGA lobby . . . specifically, Simple Game / Turn-Based / Automatic, promised to be the ideal way for me to play a game I enjoy . . . one game at a time . . . with opponents of my own skill level. :geek:

For a long time, I was not able to set my Preferences for a game of Carcassonne. I would try to do so, but the right half of the pop-up window for setting my preferences would fill up, top to bottom, with gobbledygook . . . lots of text that I imagine was coding for this function. :o I'm not sure if I was the only one to experience this frustration . . . anyone else? :?:

Much to my delight, when I checked again a few days ago, the gobbledygook no longer interrupted my ability to choose my preferences! Now I can set my Preferences . . . click Play Now! . . . and then wait for a game to start! :)

Thank you BGA! :D

Return to “Carcassonne”