Player pool

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Pantherena

Player pool

Post by Pantherena »

Please publicize this game a little to generate a larger player base. It is so fun, but, it doesn't work well with two players. A lot of tables age to almost 1 hr wait before quitting. The players that do play, rave about it, and, they will all attest to the wait times.
Meeplelowda

Re: Player pool

Post by Meeplelowda »

Pantherena wrote: 08 January 2021, 08:38 Please publicize this game a little to generate a larger player base. It is so fun, but, it doesn't work well with two players. A lot of tables age to almost 1 hr wait before quitting. The players that do play, rave about it, and, they will all attest to the wait times.
I agree that this game is not fun with two players. But it also feels like a game that is fun to play with a bunch of people you know, not random people. So I'm messaging people I know and arranging a time to play.
vigorousRoll

Re: Player pool

Post by vigorousRoll »

Instead of real-time, try turn-based play.

Right now in the turn-based sign-up area, there are 5 Haiclue games looking for players. One of these is a 4-player and the rest are 5-player and up.

Return to “Haiclue”