3rd wargame on BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lunalol

3rd wargame on BGA

Post by Lunalol »

If you are a fan of wargames (it is the case since you are on this forum), my last production is available in closed ALPHA, it is :

SE4X Space Empires

The game still needs a lot of development, remember to read the "about" tab of the reviewers group.
Ask to join reviewer group https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=10418422

The option to merge SE4X and TALON is not yet functional (it is first necessary that TALON reaches a sufficient level of maturity and therefore sufficient approval to go to BETA).

Like my other productions, you can, to test it, play SOLO the scenarios made for 2, 3 or 4 players. The "real" single player mode is not yet available because I have to fix the problem of the fights against the "Doomdays Machine".

Have fun :D and I look forward to your feedback (and bug reports :( ).
RobertBr

Re: 3rd wargame on BGA

Post by RobertBr »

Wow, that is very productive. I have to admit I am generally more interested in implementations of historical hex and counter games and my hands are full working through Talon scenarios so it will be a while before I can look at this.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

RobertBr wrote: 16 September 2021, 23:22 Wow, that is very productive. I have to admit I am generally more interested in implementations of historical hex and counter games and my hands are full working through Talon scenarios so it will be a while before I can look at this.
I didn't know SE4X, but since it was linked to TALON, I thought it was a shame to develop one without the other.
The task is much easier than for USE because, one, I know the BGA framework better, and two, the rules are less complex.

Starting with USE was a bit of a crazy choice!

If there is a following one, which is not certain at all, it will surely be a historical wargame again.
Lord Vasta

Post by Lord Vasta »

Lunalol wrote: 17 September 2021, 07:26
Starting with USE was a bit of a crazy choice!
It was the best choice you made. :D
Stratos3001

Post by Stratos3001 »

Hi Lunalol,
thank you for this development! Good news!
do you plan to include Close Encounters expansion? Or is it already included?
I would like to be part of the review/testing.
Lunalol

Post by Lunalol »

My first plan is to finish SE4X Base Rules.
After Avanced Rules will come.
After... hum... too far away to make plans.
But, some days ago, I saw that : https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/1682 ... -rule-book
So I will try to use it to implement correct rules easy to upgrade using expansion(s).

Return to “Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe”