Viewing the card summaries using a touch screen

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Jer3my

Viewing the card summaries using a touch screen

Post by Jer3my » 30 April 2019, 00:22

The card summary information is now hard (or impossible?) to access on a touch screen. If there is a way to access this could someone let me know? It is still very easy on a computer, by simply hovering the mouse over a card to get the box showing details for each card. On a iPad, etc, touch screen it used to be a simple as tapping the card to get a summary, but that’s seems to have recently stopped working. I can’t imagine that this feature was removed intentionally?

This isn’t really important for most cards, except the 6devs where all the information isn’t present on the card.

irakun

Re: Viewing the card summaries using a touch screen

Post by irakun » 08 May 2019, 11:02

Hi!
When I wanted to check the card summary on a touch screen I would just "keep pressing" the card (hold your finger on the card for a while), like when you want to open the options menu of an item in your phone. That worked for me on android. I suppose it is the same on IOS...

Jer3my

Re: Viewing the card summaries using a touch screen

Post by Jer3my » 24 May 2019, 21:56

Thanks for letting me know. What you describe is what I used to be able to do on iOS but it seems that something changed a few months ago and this no longer works. I’m curious why 5is might have changed.

Return to “Race for the Galaxy”