Dedicated Tichu Button Location

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
metakata

Dedicated Tichu Button Location

Post by metakata »

Really enjoying the implementation.

The only concern I have is the red Tichu button. It is the message bar, and since the button moves as the text changes, I've come very close to accidentally hitting the tichu button. It would be helpful if the Tichu button had a dedicated area on the player board so I don't worry about it moving and hitting it by mistake.
martang

Re: Dedicated Tichu Button Location

Post by martang »

This actually happened to me today. I did press it accidentally after I pressed the button to pass my cards. The buttons should not move places.

We discussed this at my table and the best suggestion anyone could come up with is that buttons on the main screen should be present in their actual locations and when they cannot be used, they should be "greyed out" meaning that accidentally pressing on them does nothing. But it is very important that the button to press to call Tichu should always be in the same place on the bar and not move around based on the number of things in the bar at the moment.
inmysights

Re: Dedicated Tichu Button Location

Post by inmysights »

I think this is an excellent idea, move that button, the server pause is terrible and since I have started playing I have clicked it at least 3 times accidentally calling Tichu.

Return to “Tichu”