How to feed with resources?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
candybomberz

How to feed with resources?

Post by candybomberz » 20 February 2020, 16:20

I don't see any interface or buttons to feed my wood to my starving people.

Jest Phulin

Re: How to feed with resources?

Post by Jest Phulin » 21 February 2020, 01:42

If I remember correctly, it is a pop-up window that lists your resources, and asks if you want to use them to feed your people. But, the timing on it is not at the end of your turn, but during the feeding phase at the end of everyone's turn (as it is possible to gain resources on other people's turns via the lottery card).
It also will not display if you don't have enough resources to feed everyone.

Neberu

Post by Neberu » 03 May 2020, 02:04

I also didn’t seem to get a pop up but I’m on Ipad is that a known issue?

Inaofr

Post by Inaofr » 04 May 2020, 20:36

No, it isn't a known issue.
The pop-up should appear if you have don't have enough food but enough resources to feed your people with. If you don't have both, the game automatically grants you a 10 points penalty and don't ask you to feed with resources.
So if you don't have enough food and have enough resources and the pop-up don't shows-up, please fill in a bug report at this place: https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=13
Please indicate the browser you are using and the fact that you are on iPad.
You may also try another browser to see if you still have the issue with it (if you can install Firefox or Chromium or Chrome for instance; in fact I don't have an iPad and don't even know what you can do on it).

Return to “Stone Age”