Civilization cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
mauwiu

Civilization cards

Post by mauwiu »

In a recent game I had gathered four civilization cards. Two were "two times your tools value at game end" and two were "one time your toll value at game end". With a Tool value of 10 how many points should I get at game end?
lincro

Re: Civilization cards

Post by lincro »

60 You add together the men on the card, then multiply by the (in this case) tool value
mauwiu

Post by mauwiu »

thanks, that was my thinking. Have you heard of any bugs in the final scoring as I got six points and not 60?
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!table?table=32490550

I assume you are talking of this table.
Temporary tools do not count towards civilization card points.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

N_Faker wrote:Temporary tools do not count towards civilization card points.
Think of it like borrowing these tools rather than owning them.
mauwiu

Post by mauwiu »

great answers - thanks for clarifying. So basically only tools gained in the "Tool hut" count.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

mauwiu wrote:great answers - thanks for clarifying. So basically only tools gained in the "Tool hut" count.
The permanent tools you get from the 'roll die' civilization cards will also count.
Liallan

Post by Liallan »

mauwiu wrote:great answers - thanks for clarifying. So basically only tools gained in the "Tool hut" count.
It's not about how you obtained them. It's about whether they are permanent or one-time use. A one-time use is not a "real" tool - it's a civilization card with a tool picture on it. If the card shows a +1 tool, then you're gaining an actual tool. If it just shows a tool with a number inside (like 3 or 4), that's a one-use one and you keep the card out until used, but this isn't a real tool, more of a privilege.

Return to “Stone Age”