Improvement idea

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Sulivan84

Improvement idea

Postby Sulivan84 » 15 June 2018, 07:50

Whenever a "market" card (the ones for which a roll is done for each player and everyone gets something) is bought. And there is no choice left. Is it possible to auto assign the resources to the players.
For example if the result is 5 1 1 1. If the first players takes the tool. Autoassign the wood to the 3 others. Same goes for the last player whatever the roll... He doesn't get to choose the resource he get...

It should help speeding up the turn based games...
What do you guys think

CB Droege

Re: Improvement idea

Postby CB Droege » 18 June 2018, 15:07

This has been requested about a thousand times. It's very uncommon that long-finished games ever get new features, because of the way game development work here.

RicardoRix

Postby RicardoRix » 18 June 2018, 23:15

seems to make sense, and I've probably even asked for it myself, but the argument against this:

If you are playing the game, then you are playing the game and taking the wood is something you need to do to play the game, even if it's the default action. When playing turned based as well it is easy to skip over the small steps that occur but they give you a better feeling of what is happening. 'Oh, I got a wood, and my opponent got a tool', if automated then this information is easier to get forgotten or missed entirely.

Liallan

Postby Liallan » 21 June 2018, 17:45

RicardoRix wrote:If you are playing the game, then you are playing the game and taking the wood is something you need to do to play the game, even if it's the default action. When playing turned based as well it is easy to skip over the small steps that occur but they give you a better feeling of what is happening. 'Oh, I got a wood, and my opponent got a tool', if automated then this information is easier to get forgotten or missed entirely.

I agree.

Sulivan84

Postby Sulivan84 » 20 September 2018, 18:07

I have to admit That I m possibly a terrible player. But xhr' I have 20 to 50 games playing. I don't remember from day to day what happened. Because it doesn't matter to me. What matters is that I have to take the available option every turn I play...

But I understand your point of view. Thankd

Return to “Stone Age”