Harbor and small warf combo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
User avatar
diamant
Posts: 189
Joined: 18 April 2016, 16:39

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby diamant » 28 January 2019, 16:22

Een wrote:Your link leads to an error page.
The link works with Firefox. Edge causes an error, but it is not an error page. You'll have to search after selecting Service, then "Règles de jeu", from the main page of the Ravensburger site.

User avatar
Een
Posts: 2136
Joined: 16 June 2010, 19:52

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Een » 28 January 2019, 17:10

diamant wrote:
Een wrote:Your link leads to an error page.
The link works with Firefox. Edge causes an error, but it is not an error page. You'll have to search after selecting Service, then "Règles de jeu", from the main page of the Ravensburger site.


Thanks, doesn't work for me with Firefox with the direct link, but it's ok when searching as you indicated. I'll check out the different translations.

User avatar
DrKarotte
Posts: 158
Joined: 22 September 2015, 23:42

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby DrKarotte » 28 January 2019, 19:46

The rulebook I use has both extensions, (c) 2002/11/13, Version 231.433.

Nevertheless, I cannot imagine that it has ever been intended to get more than 1 VP for 1 loading when using the harbour together with wharf/small wharf.

User avatar
Een
Posts: 2136
Joined: 16 June 2010, 19:52

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Een » 28 January 2019, 21:07

The German rulebook pointed to by diamant indeed has the same content and look than the English version that was used as reference for our adaptation.

And indeed, it clearly says something else even to my modest German language skills. So, yes, it looks like we have been misled by the translation.

Well then... I'll fix that, and then people with the incorrectly translated rulebook will create some more bug reports to explain it's working the wrong way! :lol:

User avatar
Een
Posts: 2136
Joined: 16 June 2010, 19:52

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Een » 29 January 2019, 10:32

The game has now been patched so that small wharf + lighthouse / harbor bring only 1 doubloon / VP per shipment and not per type of goods loaded (using as a reference the original German rulebook).

Alpechin
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 May 2018, 13:42

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Alpechin » 01 February 2019, 00:11

En mi humilde opinión si alguien cambia alguna cosa del juego (PR), como por ejemplo los puntos de victoria que se obtienen con el combo puerto - muelle pequeño, lo que debería hacer es informarnos a los jugadores de que se ha producido un cambio en las reglas, gracias.

User avatar
Een
Posts: 2136
Joined: 16 June 2010, 19:52

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Een » 01 February 2019, 10:08

Alpechin wrote:En mi humilde opinión si alguien cambia alguna cosa del juego (PR), como por ejemplo los puntos de victoria que se obtienen con el combo puerto - muelle pequeño, lo que debería hacer es informarnos a los jugadores de que se ha producido un cambio en las reglas, gracias.


You are right. I have posted a message in the Puerto Rico players group this morning.

Alpechin
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 May 2018, 13:42

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Alpechin » 01 February 2019, 10:55

Een wrote:
Alpechin wrote:En mi humilde opinión si alguien cambia alguna cosa del juego (PR), como por ejemplo los puntos de victoria que se obtienen con el combo puerto - muelle pequeño, lo que debería hacer es informarnos a los jugadores de que se ha producido un cambio en las reglas, gracias.


You are right. I have posted a message in the Puerto Rico players group this morning.


Cuál es ese grupo?
No veo que me haya llegado la información. Un saludo.

User avatar
Een
Posts: 2136
Joined: 16 June 2010, 19:52

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Een » 01 February 2019, 11:01

Alpechin wrote:Cuál es ese grupo?
No veo que me haya llegado la información. Un saludo.


It's the group of all Puerto Rico players. The message should be in your news feed on the welcome page. Or here: https://boardgamearena.com/#!group?id=1224845

Alpechin
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 May 2018, 13:42

Re: Harbor and small warf combo

Postby Alpechin » 01 February 2019, 11:11

It's the group of all Puerto Rico players. The message should be in your news feed on the welcome page. Or here: https://boardgamearena.com/#!group?id=1224845


Gracías.


Return to “Puerto Rico”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest