Counting victory points

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
jorisz

Counting victory points

Post by jorisz »

Hi,

Sorry for my probably silly question, but can you see the endscore after a game of Puerto Rico on BGA? I just finished a game but don't see any totals:

Noleb earned 17 victory points for shipping during the game
Noleb earned 6 bonus points (fortress)
Noleb earned 4 bonus points (customs house)
jorisz earned 31 victory points for shipping during the game
jorisz has no occupied large buildings: no bonus points.
GEJARs earned 20 victory points for shipping during the game
GEJARs earned 7 bonus points (city hall)

End of the game: Noleb wins!

I just add this texts, it would be 27 for Noleb, 31 for me and 27 for Gejars. So obviously I'm missing something, since I didn't win (because I played poor :oops: )
Liallan

Re: Counting victory points

Post by Liallan »

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but...

The game is here:
https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!table?table=37026049
When the game ends you should see this same screen, and also there should be a thing that says something like "see final situation." It's also available from your profile and notifications, and you can replay it (and so can anyone else.)

You don't seem to be accounting for the building points. Those are accumulated as you build, then at end game the "secret points" from shipping are added, along with any bonuses. What you're listing is only showing the end-game stuff.
jorisz

Re: Counting victory points

Post by jorisz »

I missed the building points indeed. Didn't realise the stars are the points (as I finished third but had the same amount of stars as nr. second). But now I see the money and goods which is the difference maker.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Return to “Puerto Rico”