You can select an extra good you can produce as your privilege

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
SerBaldur

You can select an extra good you can produce as your privilege

Post by SerBaldur »

i have this option (You can select an extra good you can produce as your privilege) in game Table #36824794, but i cannot figure out how to take this option. everything i click on gives me an error.
Liallan

Re: You can select an extra good you can produce as your privilege

Post by Liallan »

Those can be difficult to figure out. I think for that you want to click on the good in the supply, the source of where that good would be coming from. But it has to be a good that you do produce. You can't, for instance, pick a tobacco if you don't produce tobacco. So you get an extra of something you just produced.
jacitb

Post by jacitb »

We too had a problem. Just started playing so maybe 'user error' but could only select the first three despite owning the relevant business and having a worker in there. Were we missing something?
Jest Phulin

Post by Jest Phulin »

The other issue may be that the supply has none. The quantities of each good are limited, and the bonus applies after normal production.

(overly long explanation)
So, I produce 2 corn, 1 indigo, and 3 sugars. Next player produces 3 sugars. Next player produces 2 sugar. I take Craftsman when there are 7 sugars, plenty of corn, no indigo and plenty of tobacco in the supply
I get my 3 sugars and 1 corn from production (but no indigo, as there is none).
Next player gets their 3 sugars.
Third player only gets 1 sugar, as there is only one left at this point.
Now, the bonus kicks in and I can take another corn. (If there had been sugar or indigo left in the supply, I could have taken those, but there aren't. Since I don't produce tobacco, I can't take that either.) Even if there were indigo or sugar on ships or in the trading house, I can't take from there.

Return to “Puerto Rico”