Game Fix: See My Own Cards on Hover Over

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
treadmikeway

Game Fix: See My Own Cards on Hover Over

Post by treadmikeway »

Hi,

I would like to see my own cards when I hover over them. Currently I can see the cards that my opponents have played, but I cannot see my own cards on hover over.

I am using Chrome browser on MacOS to play this game -- not sure if this is something that other people can do in different browsers, or if this is something that is absent in this game.
Betapoildurs

Re: Game Fix: See My Own Cards on Hover Over

Post by Betapoildurs »

Bonjour,

J'espère que la fonction de traduction marchera pour vous car je parle très mal l'anglais.

Chez moi, cela fonctionne. Il faut survoler les cartes dans la zone de jeu (où vous avez vos jetons et cartes d'affichés) et non pas dans la zone des joueurs.

J'espère vous avoir aidé.
diamant

Post by diamant »

treadmikeway wrote: 16 May 2021, 21:46I would like to see my own cards when I hover over them. Currently I can see the cards that my opponents have played, but I cannot see my own cards on hover over.

I am using Chrome browser on MacOS to play this game -- not sure if this is something that other people can do in different browsers, or if this is something that is absent in this game.
If you want to be understood you should be more attentive to the vocabulary you use, limiting yourself to that used in the rules.
Notably, no card is ever played by any player at Splendor, for the good reason that players do not have a hand of cards that they would be likely to play.

The cards placed in front of the players include the nobles and the development cards purchased that have visible faces, the reserved development cards that have visible back, that is, any player can determine the number of these cards, for each back color or level.

As you can view your reserved cards in the real game, the BGA implementation presents them to you with visible faces, but with hidden faces to your opponents.

As far as I am concerned, I note a defect in the display of the miniaturized cards of the nobles in the panel of players, since the gems required for the visit of a nobleman do not appear there as on the same cards in the game area.

If you still see a display problem, I suggest you report a bug, adding a link to the screenshot that will attest to what you see on your terminal.
treadmikeway

Post by treadmikeway »

Betapoildurs wrote: 17 May 2021, 14:32 Bonjour,

J'espère que la fonction de traduction marchera pour vous car je parle très mal l'anglais.

Chez moi, cela fonctionne. Il faut survoler les cartes dans la zone de jeu (où vous avez vos jetons et cartes d'affichés) et non pas dans la zone des joueurs.

J'espère vous avoir aidé.
Thank you very much! You have been very helpful! :D

Return to “Splendor”