yes, I want to pass/no, I want to play

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
RueSailmana

yes, I want to pass/no, I want to play

Post by RueSailmana »

I was wondering why these buttons with this phrasing are implemented in the game, the :
Yes, I want to pass and No, I want to play
buttons.

Why would you want to pass? Deducting from the phrasing it seems to be the wanted action, but I cannot imagine why?

I can't find it in the rulebook either, unless it's all the word 'may' (but then I still wouldn't know why you want to), it says: During your turn you may perform one of the following two actions: play a clue card or move your ATV (and then something about the amulets).
diamant

Re: yes, I want to pass/no, I want to play

Post by diamant »

RueSailmana wrote: 12 March 2020, 09:25 I was wondering why these buttons with this phrasing are implemented in the game, the :
Yes, I want to pass and No, I want to play
buttons.
A player who does not have amulets has the option of changing all his cards instead of playing a normal turn.

If you find that the first option is not clear, suggest to modify its text in a bug report.
RallyAll

Re: yes, I want to pass/no, I want to play

Post by RallyAll »

The phrasing has always felt backwards to me. The positive, yes, should be the thing that will be chosen the majority of the time.

Return to “Tobago”